Tuesday, July 11, 2006

caught thumb handed

We caught you lounging in the bed sucking away on your thumb. You were so cute -- slurping away, making yourself happy. It lasted only about a minute. We are not using a pacifier so figuring out your thumb will help you a great deal. You and I started an infant class today. My friend Jen Matheson told me about it -- she has taken it for 4 years. The class was great -- it was so nice to get out and meet other mom's who are having the same experiences. I almost didn't go -- it was the first long drive (about an hour) that I was going to do on my own. The second I put you in the car you cried -- so I took you back in the house. Called Auntie Jill for some encouragement but she wasn't home. Laid you down then decided I'd try again -- the worst that would happen was I would get a mile, you'd still be crying and I would turn around. You cried -- but only until I put the car into reverse, then you were fast asleep. You slept there and back -- my little angel! You are an angel -- we were supposed to voice struggles we were having in the class and I couldn't think of one. You are sleeping great, eating great, pooping great (now I will knock on wood and cross my fingers). You are just so cute -- and I love you to pieces!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home