Friday, April 27, 2007

We're Back!

It has been a crazy March and April but we're back baby girl! Sorry for all of those who have checked the blog and have had the same photo pop up, I am so sorry, I hope you haven't given up on us!

I will do a quick recap of the last couple months to bring us back to today...and then attempt to be a better blogger.

Just so you know Bee, life has been up in the air for us becuase papa was offered a job in Portland, so there has been a lot of uncertainty about where we would end up just as we had started to move into our new house in Olympia. So, now we know we are staying in Olympia, so we'll fully move into our new home. And in the meantime I am working to convince papa that we need to keep Benson Lake for our future enjoyment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Les and Becki said...

We are so excited about seeing your new pictures. I can't wait to meet your sweet baby....she's just so precious!

Love,
Uncle Les and Aunt Becki

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home