Stepping Out!
Bee you took your first step on Sunday! And since then you have taken a few more -- even getting two in a row. You were with Papa in the kitchen when you decided to move that leg for the first time. I didn't get to see it but papa gave me the full report. The next time you took a step for Holly, your new nanny, and I didn't get to see that one either as I was in the office. But FINALLY yesterday I saw you stepping out -- how exciting!
This week has been the first week you've had with childcare. I am working on a new house for some friends in Hood River, Oregon and so I am in the office behind the garage and you are being cared for by Holly and her little girl Amelia. We have known Holly for almost your entire life. She takes our parenting class with us. Amelia is 2 months younger than you. I had a great group of "nanny potentials" that papa and I interviewed but Hlly just felt like the best fit. Plus, you get to play with amelia all day which you seem to really enjoy. We also have Amy helping too, we share her with our friend Diana. She'll be a good fill-in for those busy weeks and when amelia gets sick.
So another big milestone week for you....and tomorrow is your BIG DAY!!
This week has been the first week you've had with childcare. I am working on a new house for some friends in Hood River, Oregon and so I am in the office behind the garage and you are being cared for by Holly and her little girl Amelia. We have known Holly for almost your entire life. She takes our parenting class with us. Amelia is 2 months younger than you. I had a great group of "nanny potentials" that papa and I interviewed but Hlly just felt like the best fit. Plus, you get to play with amelia all day which you seem to really enjoy. We also have Amy helping too, we share her with our friend Diana. She'll be a good fill-in for those busy weeks and when amelia gets sick.
So another big milestone week for you....and tomorrow is your BIG DAY!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home