Monday, January 01, 2007

Allergies

You have been struggling with congestion and coughing since returning from Thanksgiving. We have gone to the doctor and she has suspected allergies may be the cause. Since we haven't started you on food, we planned to go slowly so we could watch your reactions. Your first food was carrots from the garden (we don't have photos because I lost the battery charger for my digital camera). You weren't too into them and then the days after your skin flared up -- dry patches all over, especially behind your ears. So you are now off of food and we are waiting for allergy tests that I took to come back. Whatever I am sensitive too, you will most likely be sensitive too as well -- those sensitivities come through my breast milk. To help you out, we have you on fish oil (which makes all your clothes smell like fish - YUCK!) and acidophilus. your poor little skin gets so dry, papa and I feel so bad for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home