Monday, December 11, 2006

Catching up on November...

So mama is not doing very well at keeping up with your blog. I am going to try to quickly catch us up through the month of December. I am going to try and be better about this...promise. This month with the Olympia house stuff, Thanksgiving and papa's job stuff has been a whirlwind. I think, maybe, things are slowing down now. So, here was the rundown of your great November adventures!

november 8 - mama and papa and baby bee graduated from our baby sign language class. complete with your first diploma!

november 11 - went down to portland to celebrate autumn with uncle shawn, aunt joll and a few of their good friends!

november 16 - Your final clean bill of health with Dr. Mariotti and enjoyed an evening watching UW women''s volleyball

november 20 - november 25 Celebrated Turkey Day with Grandma and Grandpa Cox in Lewiston

november 22 - YOU SAT UP ALL BY YOURSELF!!

november 25 - november 27 - we excaped to Leavenworth, WA to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa Cox's 60th birthdays!!

PHEW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home