Tuesday, September 05, 2006

a new bed and a good laugh

So, we didn't wait a week to move you into your new bed. We put it in the living room and opened all the windows and it aired out pretty well. Plus, you have very much outgrown your basket and it has been uncomfortablefor you the last few nights. And you know what happens when you are uncomfortable -- mama and papa are woken up more than the typical one time and we just can't handle that. Your feet stick out the end of the basket and you roll into the sides, and grunt and groan all night.



So, last night you were in your new bed. This is the view I have of you from where I sleep.

I love having you so nice and close and hearing you breathe, gives me sweet dreams. You slept very well, and I think as you get used to it you'll go back to your 8-6, 6:30-9 pattern.

Another big feat today, you laughed back. You have been laughing, but today you laughed with us. We laughed at you, which made you laugh back at us and we kept going like that back and forth -- it was hilarious. We caught you on video, I haven't figured out how to upload a video, I'll do more research.

Overall a good day for you, ending in a nice sleep in your bouncer.
You also received a very special letter from your favorite attorney. You coo'ed and coo'ed all over it, and tucked it away in your baby book so you could cherish it forever. You also had a very special visitor today, your papa's wonderful college friend jason braun came by and spent the evening with us.

The moon over the lake tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home