Wednesday, August 16, 2006

catch-up








We spent the last week of july/first week of august at our hidden bay cabin. You absolutely loved it bee. I think the rocking of the house just kept you so happy and sleepy. Plus, you had tons of family members that just wanted to hold you all the time. Grandpa Borowicz came for the weekend and you were in his lap in the rocking chair most of the time. We also took a day to go down and see Papa's side of the family. You met your great-grandpa and great-grandma Peer and your Aunt Mindy and Uncle Jackson and ALL your cousins on the Cox side -- you were passed around and around and around but you did very well. You are a hppy baby!

You swam at the lake -- and smiled the whole time. You were smiling through your goosebumps so I thought you were happy, but when I pulled you out of the water your little hand was blue as well as your upper back -- I felt like a bad ma. You are quite the swimmer -- you kick and splash while on your back and i put you on your front, head under and you wiggled away...I even let you do it pretty much on your own -- you were amazing.

Week 11 of life you not only imitate us sticking our tongue out but you now try and imitate the sounds we make.

Week 12 -- you have slept through the night the last three evenings!! You are amazing. You'll go to bed on your own around 8:30 -- sleep until 6 am and then eat a bit and go back to bed till 9 am or so. I love you for that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home