Celebrating grandma's 60th
You were a lucky girl. You and Joshua were the only grandchildren that got to go celebrate Grandma Borowicz's birthday in British Columbia -- it of course had something to do with the fact that if you didn't come papa would have had one cranky and hungry baby to deal with, and that wouldn't have been too easy for him because he was in China for work for 2 weeks. So you would have been in a foreign country, hungry, and cranky and so instead you lucky lady went on a wild adventure with your grandma and three aunties and joshua.
We started the surprise by all meeting at the office in Bainbridge Island.

Then we took off for Port Angeles where we loaded the ferry for Victoria. We stayed the first night at the Empress in Victoria which is a beautiful hotel.

The next day we took off for a ferry terminal north of Victoria and sailed to South Pender Island, one of the Gulf Islands of Canada. We spent the next three days laughing, watchign Project Runway, hot tubbing, getting spa treatments, and eating fine food. The resort was beautiful. I hope we venture up there sometime as a family. I think Papa would really love the resort. We had our own little cabin and it was so cozy with all of us. I had so much fun, and you were so so so good. You are so adaptable (at least now!) I love that you can go on any adventure and be happy as a clam!


We started the surprise by all meeting at the office in Bainbridge Island.

Then we took off for Port Angeles where we loaded the ferry for Victoria. We stayed the first night at the Empress in Victoria which is a beautiful hotel.

The next day we took off for a ferry terminal north of Victoria and sailed to South Pender Island, one of the Gulf Islands of Canada. We spent the next three days laughing, watchign Project Runway, hot tubbing, getting spa treatments, and eating fine food. The resort was beautiful. I hope we venture up there sometime as a family. I think Papa would really love the resort. We had our own little cabin and it was so cozy with all of us. I had so much fun, and you were so so so good. You are so adaptable (at least now!) I love that you can go on any adventure and be happy as a clam!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home