and... my week of firsts
The week started out great for me. I had my FIRST playdate, and well things got a bit out of our parents control and I had my FIRST kiss. His name is Julian, we met in our birthing class, and well he has red hair too. My mom captured the whole thing on camera, I know I look a little too eager but he made the move (since he can roll over and I can only lay on my back).



Mom bought me my FIRST chair. I know I look silly in it but it is pretty comfortable.

And I also have found my FIRST stuffed animal.

And to close out the week I went to my FIRST princess party. My wonderful friend Elise turned 6 years old.



Mom bought me my FIRST chair. I know I look silly in it but it is pretty comfortable.

And I also have found my FIRST stuffed animal.

And to close out the week I went to my FIRST princess party. My wonderful friend Elise turned 6 years old.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home