Friday, November 03, 2006

Cute pictures + rolling rolling rolling + new house!

I just had to add these pictures before I finish my "catch up on your blog night". the first was taken after we walked the beach up near Port Angeles. We spent the weekend with the Stroble's at the Pfish Tree Farm.

The second is adorable you in the bath tub.

Oh, I almost forgot to note. Two days ago you accomplished the back to the belly roll (I think I noted awhile ago you had perfected the belly to the back roll) and now today you are rolling rolling rolling -- that is until you hit the couch and get frustrated that you can't move it and that it is impeding your path.

Oh, I guess this is important to. We signed the papers on a NEW HOUSE today. What started a mere two weeks ago with a decision by papa and I that it is just too difficult to work and raise you in the boondocks (ie. even getting groceries was proving an impossible task) ended with a new house today! already. Well more than just a new house -- a new house and 3.5 acres of land that we and a few friends are going to develop. I guess when we decide we need a change we do it in a big way. You may ask how we found our house. I decided ahile ago that I wanted a 1950's brick rambler. Well there was ONE For sale in Olympia -- so we bought it. No the story is much longer than that but I am too tired and you and papa have been asleep for an hour now and all I want to do is join you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home