A new blog. From this day forward?
Every since Aunt Jill told me about this blog, I have been captivated. Sweet|Salty is an amazing blog, she is an amazing writer, an amazing woman, an amazing mom. The last four months of her life have thrown at her and her family, monumental strife and sadness and the way she writes and shares it with the world who reads along with her is humbling.
I include this in my blog because -- well quite honestly, I am not sure why. But I have been affected by her this summer and also inpired by her. I hope that her writings will inspire me to turn your blog from a day by day or month by month (in my case) journal to something a bit more for you bee. Something you can really enjoy, and will really help you understand you and me and our daily lives... if you ever read this when you are older.
I include this in my blog because -- well quite honestly, I am not sure why. But I have been affected by her this summer and also inpired by her. I hope that her writings will inspire me to turn your blog from a day by day or month by month (in my case) journal to something a bit more for you bee. Something you can really enjoy, and will really help you understand you and me and our daily lives... if you ever read this when you are older.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home