Berkeley and Miss Amelia
You are bosom buddies. The two of you hang together three days a week and are forming a deep friendship (as deep a friendship as is possible at 16 months of age). You ride carseat to carseat and make each other laugh by just looking at one another. You allow each other to stick your fingers in the others ear, (and sometimes the mouth -- but Miss Amelia thinks twice about that now since Bee took a chomp on her finger a week ago) and you use each other as the offical taste tester to see if the other should attempt to eat the food that Holly offers. You are very democratic about that job, you switch back and forth so that the same person doesn't have to always be the guinea pig.
I've seen you hold each others hand as you take off for your next excursion to the park or the children's museum. You share everything from sippy cups to half eaten food and germs. I can't imagine the two of you ever being apart from each other for too long. Good friends are hard to find.

nighty night bee and amelia
I've seen you hold each others hand as you take off for your next excursion to the park or the children's museum. You share everything from sippy cups to half eaten food and germs. I can't imagine the two of you ever being apart from each other for too long. Good friends are hard to find.
nighty night bee and amelia

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home